1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with a game!!!!!!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by finchkid, Aug 14, 2003.

1. finchkid

finchkid Guest

Ok i just got spiderman the movie for pc, i can play the tutorial and watch the intro movie........then when it tires to load the game it crashes back to my desktop........i've tried every resolution...and tried to change the compatiblity......and i've updated the lastest patchs.......i have a p4 2.8, xp pro, 80g hd, gf fx 5200 ultra.......so i don't know why it wouldn't work..........and ideas on whats wrong?

2. xbennyboy

xbennyboy Guest

Don't try the Windows compatiblity crap. Never works. By patches do you mean latest drivers for video card? Upgrade to the latest OpenGL or DirectX versions. If spiderman uses opengl then updating the drivers will give the latest opengl version. If it uses DirectX, try getting it from the Microsoft website.

And then check your bios settings. AGP Aperture Size, etc.

3. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

I dont remember exactly but i recall reading about a fix on the microsoft site dealing with game crashes occuring right after the intro movie. Perhaps you should look into it.