1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with .bin/.cue files

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by Tr0pIxX, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Tr0pIxX

Tr0pIxX Member

I just got the game Vampire the masquerade : bloodlines. ive already installed the game onto my computer but it asks me to insert disk 1. i was wondering how i can fix that problem? and i dont have Nero, the only burning program that i have is Sonic Record Now. i tried burning the .cue file onto a disk but it didnt work. when i tried to open the game with my burnt .cue cd it just opens up the .cue file in .txt format and asks me to insert disk 1.

id really appreciate the help, thanks

2. Tr0pIxX

Tr0pIxX Member

ok guys i actually got everything to work, BUT i still cant get the game running. the game is fully installed, i burnt the .cue file onto a CD-R, but i just cant open up the game, it asks me for a damn disk 1 even though the .cue cd-r is in my cd rom. so i thought id check and see if all the files on the disk are right. and they are, i have all the bin files, it even brings up the game screen when i put it in, but i just cant start up the game. : / very fustrating

3. wolf8874

wolf8874 Guest

download a crack, gamecopyworld works good

4. taguy

taguy Member

i also am having the same problem, have you found how to correct it?