1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help with burning/burns

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by darkling, May 23, 2007.

1. darkling

darkling Member

I have a Viper Extreme with USB Adapter. Getting the gamecube to connect to my pc was a pain but I just needed the driver for it. So I finally connected with cobra backup an did a full backup thinking that would be the end of my troubles but it wasn't. It came out as just File. So I renamed it adding .iso but it wouldn't burn with dvd decrypter. I heard I needed to use nero burning rom but tried an alternative. That did burn but when I selected direct boot on the main menu it would just freeze. So I used Nero Express since I had a CD of it but when I selected direct boot it looked like it was about to but didn't. It game me this message: The disc could not be read. Please read the Nintendo GameCube Instruction Booklet for more information.

2. HG27

HG27 Guest

Try imgburn.
    Has the same author as DVD Decrypter and is updated regularly. Also it is free.