1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with halo 2 killtrocity map pack

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by velocity8, Jan 22, 2007.

1. velocity8

velocity8 Guest

Where do I ftp the map pack. On my hardrive or on a cd. I have evolution x and my friend has unleash x. s can you tell me both.

Thx

2. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

either one works, but it will fill up your HD space a good amount.

3. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

about 1.5 gigs

4. velocity8

velocity8 Guest

but wut do i burn it with and with a dvd+r or -

5. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

you create an image with qwix, included in 2nd pack, and burn to to a DVD using Nero at 2.5x speed or something around there

6. velocity8

velocity8 Guest

if i use flashFXP i just put it on my hard drive it will load when i go to split screen in halo 2

7. xxteakxx

xxteakxx Regular member

no, it's a seperate game.

8. velocity8

velocity8 Guest

so what do i do? its on my hardrive now

9. velocity8

velocity8 Guest

how do i load it from the hardrive tostart playing. ANd also what is mimesis

10. DeadRain

DeadRain Regular member

To play it off H2 killtrocity your HDD, im assuming you out it under E:/Games, You hit Games on the dashboard and choose Halo 2. and then you play it, and i dont know what mimesis is.

11. grimking1

grimking1 Guest

can u play system link with the killtrocity map pack if the other peson doesnt hav it or a modded xbox but u do

12. hunterw44

hunterw44 Member

is it like a hole new game?

13. EricCarr

EricCarr Regular member

I have a problem with my Killtrocity maps. I FTP the files to the Xbox. I have installed the maps. The only problem is I do not see the maps in the game, but when I play on XB Connect, the maps will load if I am playing in a Killtrocity map someone is hosting.

14. buddylist

buddylist Member

Hey EricCar u ve the Killroactiy Maps right, but i was wonding if that do u ve Aim,WindowLive,YahooMessagner? so i can find out if u can teach me how then i join u in the party or i will host the party for u i meant in the XBC if i ve the Killroactiy Maps. So would u be willing to that?

15. Paku123

Paku123 Member

When putting the Map Pack onto your hard drive of ur xbox, put it in as a seperate game- if ur xbox has had an upgraded hdd go into an ftp programme such as flashfxp and go into ur F: Drive then go to Games- transfer the folder and name it killtrocity map pack 2 or something like that. inside the folder it should look something like this:

XBOX
    >F: Drive>
    >>Games>
    >>>Killtrocity Map Pack 2>
    >>>>maps>fonts>
    media>
    default.xbe>

u can use the halo 2 default.xbe but use an xbe renamer, just google one then name it to Killtrocity Map Pack 2 and it should be ran as a seperate game to halo 2.

If you want to burn it to disc- download an iso creater such as qwix then use a programme like dvd decrypter and burn it as an iso to a DVD R disc

hope that helps you.

16. buddylist

buddylist Member

Dang it not work b.c my files is too big to put in my disc and idk wat to do, but plz give me a link to download and tell me wat to do for a easy step to step so it should be easir for me ve no problem anyway. Or just send me ur aim or windowlive so can chat in praivte, so i just want to get the killtrocity map version 1 not 2 b.c i hasn t see the frist one yet.

17. buddylist

buddylist Member

Hey folk it working but the information u guy were telling those people how to get the Killroacity Maps is right but u saying the wrong information b.c u saying that to use the sppf program, is not for Killroacity Maps pack it only for the maps that had sppf show on it and so i ve no problem at all. LOL, i hope that i would never be newbile member tomorrow, i mean i wish that i should be a senior member or something like an old person who been in AfterDawn for long. lol

18. JoellaD

JoellaD Member

Ok All my maps and stuff are all good and patched, ok i want to burn them onto a dvd+r but everyone says dvd-r, but in the rRead Me
    it says dvd+r, i have nero and I made an iso, but when i try to burn it with nero it doesnt detect that i have a dvd+r in the drive, is it my drivers or am I just stupid?!?!? Help would be greatly aprreciated!!!
    thanks!!!

19. buddylist

buddylist Member

Well honstely i hate to tell u this, this happen the same thing to me when i burn it but. It might mean that ur dvd r don t ve a enough memory disk like Gb 1.2 and the killrocity maps had like 6.2gb i think so. So maybe that why u were having a problem with it mean u don t ve a enough memory space disk. or maybe i m wrong, lol.