1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need help with ipod touch apps

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by chewbkka, May 29, 2011.

1. chewbkka

chewbkka Regular member

Recently I bought an ipod touch 4th gen 32 gb and gave my daughter my old one which was the same but 8gb. also recently I bought a new tower but i downnloaded all my apps and music onto my external drive. I imported all the music and most of the apps from the external to itunes. I tried drag and drop into the new ipod touch but even though it seems it going in on the ipod touch nothing shows up. i did a restore from the beginning and tried it again nothing. not even a new app that i bought shows up. can someone help me or do I have to take this ipod touch back.

2. chikaboo

chikaboo Guest

hi chewbkka,

Make sure that you sync applications to your new iPod Touch via iTunes. Just plug in your iPod Touch and click on the device from the left-hand pane in the iTunes main window. Then click on the Apps tab and check "Sync Apps". Then click on the Apply button.

[​IMG]

This will sync all the applications you have imported into iTunes to your new iPod Touch.

Make sure that the Sync Music option in the Music tab is not ticked if you wouldnt want to sync your iTunes music with your iPod (or if your iTunes library is empty).

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
  3. hanoobal

hanoobal Regular member

chikaboo, thumbs-up

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  4. chikaboo

chikaboo Guest

Thanks a log, I was just going through the forum rules! that was amazing - thanks for the help han!