1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with modded xbox!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by skater10, Jun 30, 2007.

1. skater10

skater10 Guest

my xbox is modded and it has a dashboard of coarse and i was messing around in X3(Xecuter). I think its an application anyway now the dashboard wont show up it always goes to the regular xbox screen (the green one). i have tried almost everything to get it back to the modded one. Even when i hold the two buttons in the power and eject a screen comes up and asks for a network flash, load bios from cd, etc. I already tried FTP connections it wont work because im not in avalaunch. I have a 2003 xbox and i think it's a v1.0 not sure. Can anyone help me????

2. maynard1

maynard1 Member

I would suggest getting a hold of auto installer deluxe, and the newest version of xecuter I think it's 5035? I had a problem with xecuter myself, 5035 didn't work and caused what you are explaining so I switched to xecuter 4932 or something like that. Hope this helps.

3. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Yeah, get a Slayers Disc or AID v4.01 and reinstall the dash!

4. skater10

skater10 Guest

how do i install the auto installer deluxe on the xbox do i burn it on a cd cause it doesnt read the cds that i burn

5. maynard1

maynard1 Member

I used a dvd-r, when it comes to games and applications my boxes only read -r's.