1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with ringtones/usb cable with my phone

Discussion in 'Other mobile phones' started by zekryn, Feb 23, 2006.

1. zekryn

zekryn Member

Ok.. I have a LG AX5000 from Alltel, and I didnt like the though of paying four bucks for a 15 second clip of a song, so I bought a USB cable for my phone, and DataPilot software.

First off, I hate the software.. my phone's screen is 126x160 pixels and whenever I upload something, even a wallpaper that came with the phone and I downloaded from my phone and tried to reupload, the software said it was too big and resized it to 120x160.

So.. I tried to make a ring tone for my phone but I couldnt upload it. Datapilot only lets you do Midis or .dpm, .txt, .imy, .emy, or .kws ringtone files.

So.. my question is, is there anything out there, a better program, or something where I can convert my mp3s to .dpm, .txt, .imy, .emy, or .kws? Any help would be appricated.. thanks in advance.

2. fgb2

fgb2 Member

why dont you send a music ringing tone from your favorite artist! you just need to have an MP3 format song and then you got to: http://mobile17.smashsworld.com and then you chose when you want the song to start and then you send it!!1 its for free!!! you just need internet on your cell and then your all set!!! THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!!! THEY DID NOT SCAM ME!!! i sent a Russian song to my LG F9200 and it sounds great!!! no paying needed!!! only the KB that you wasted by going to your internet browser