1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with subtitle

Discussion in 'Subtitle help' started by Pikester6, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Pikester6

Pikester6 Member

I know that this has been asked many times, but I couldn't find a answer i could understand. I've tried add subtitles onto my dvd using DVDauthorGUI. No good, the subtitles were about 7 mins late! (like when i'm about 7 mins in the sub would then start)Tried using VobSUB, didn't understand what any guide was saying...

So i ask you, How do you burn on to a dvd? I know that there are two different kinds of adding it, ones that's is permanent, the other you can removed. I don't really care which one i use, but if it's easy, I'd rather use the one where you can remove it after.

Thx

2. billblob

billblob Guest

I USE DVDSANTA TO PUT MOVIE FILES TO DVD-R....YOU CAN ADD OR REMOVE SUBS..........IF U WANT TO BE ABLE TO REMOVE AND USE DISC AGAIN ...YOU WILL NEED DVD-RW DISCS IF NOT DVD-R

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

billblob, knock off the caps as referred to as shouting. edit your post to reflect that!!

4. billblob

billblob Guest

ok...thats new to me i didn,t know it refered to as shouting...(i learn something new every day on afterdawn)...thanks 4 the tip ...so sorry

5. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

read the forum rules above. teach & learn

6. billblob

billblob Guest

done it but im a dunce..sir