1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need HELP with SVCD to DVD

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by par5, Jan 18, 2005.

1. par5

par5 Member

I can burn a vcd fine ,but i cant get a svcd to work..heres what i do with the vcd and it plays fine..i need to know how to do a svcd..please someone help me..this is for a vcd
    1 using vcdgear, I browse to the mpgav folder within the cd and select the file avscq01.load it set to .dat>mepg hit start.do both vcd's
    2.open svcd2dvd v 2.0 load the 2 file i created hit dvd creation button when finished i burn with dvd decrypter works fine...is ther a step by step for SVCD

2. par5

par5 Member

anyone know how to help?i only have the movie on disk..how do i create a cue or bin?

3. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

What kind of files do you have, mpeg1? mpeg2? .dat?

4. FartDude

FartDude Guest

Ok, just use vcd easy to rip the avscq.1 dat file this will give u a true mpeg file, now u want this as a dvd u havta convert it use tmpge encoder , load the dvd template and wait... and wait... and still more waiting lol. but once the encoding process is done, u will have 2 files and m2v and a wav file the use ifo edit to merge these and it will result in a dvd stream then open up ur cd/dvd burning app then select burn dvd video (use nero for this) that should take care of ur problem dude. let me know if u still need help.