1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help with Using 1ClickDVDCopy

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by grandma59, Sep 25, 2007.

1. grandma59

grandma59 Member

I purchased the 1ClickDVD Copy last year and it seemed to work okay for making archival copies of my DVD's. However, for the last several months I cannot get the program to copy anything. I get a "Burn Failed" notice every time. Is this software obsolete? Do I need an upgrade from the factory? I'm wasting a lot of blanks trying to make copies. Any advice is welcome. Thanks.

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

I would try ripping your disc with DVDFab HD Decrypter...or check for an update to your program. New copy protections hit the street just about every tuesday when the new releases come out, so your program will need updating often.

3. grandma59

grandma59 Member

Thanks so much for getting back to me. I don't understand the first part of your reply about "ripping." I really am a novice!! I will take your advice and see if the software manufacturer has an update available on the web. Again, thanks for the time to answer this grandma's request for help! Linda