1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELP with XBOX

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by fredirasm, Sep 28, 2004.

1. fredirasm

fredirasm Member

I'm looking for any help or information you geniouses on this board may be able to give me. I'm not very technical so i have no idea what's going on, but i think you guys may know a lot more about this. For some reason my xbox has been turning on only about 50% of the time. Also, sometimes it'll run perfectly all day, but other times it was start getting really grainy looking and start moving all over the screen and flashing. Also, just recently the green around the eject button has started flashing red and then green and then red. Any ideas of what may be causing this. And would I be better off just selling the unit or trying to fix it.

2. ATIROCKS

ATIROCKS Regular member

Is your xbox modded? If not, and you havent, before opened it up, then your xbox is overheating itself. This is a very dangerous situation for you and your xbox. I suggest you take a look at the back of the xbox where the fan sucks the air out, and see if it is always on. If not, i suggest you contact microsoft or install a newer fan yourself.

3. Fatal117

Fatal117 Member

Im look for some help anyone might give me my xbox lets me play games and it will let me get on the game's title screen but it wont let me play the game when I click game start and other times when im playin a game I fall down and it freezes for a while some times I cant even unfreeze it please help it would be highly appericanted......

4. bigman313

bigman313 Member

When I turn on my x-box the light flashes red & green, it also turns on & off 3x & 50% of the time the drive dosen't open. if anyone can help me or give me a website to look at, i would appreciate it alot! Thanx.