1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by drewbush, Jun 8, 2004.

1. drewbush

drewbush Member

Ok, if anyone knows about this stuff, I would be greatful for their help. Ok, I have a CD burner and a DVD rom. I heard that there is a way to put downloaded movies onto a CD(not DVD). I read a couple of pages on here and have no idea what to do. I downloaded almost everything that this forum said, but it is still not working. I was doing good until I tried to open TMPGenc, but it keeps saying it is corrupted. I went to the help forum and it gave me three different ways to fix it and I am just thinking that I am not getting it, cuz they are still not working. If anyone can walk me through this, I mean, you have to talk like oyu are talking to a dummy, cuz I have no idea what all this compress this and that means, please help. Drew

2. drewbush

drewbush Member

ok I figured out what I am supposed to do, the only problem is that I need to convert the avi to mpeg, I am not sure what to do. I tried putting scary movie 3 on but it wouldn't work(it plays through real one player), but the Dave Chappelle Show worked(it plays through WMP and was dl as an mpeg file. If anyone knows what I am doing wrong or can help me, please do. Thanks, Drew

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I'd suggest reading the forum rules before posting any further. Downloading copyrighted films is considered piracy and will not be discussed or tolerated here.