1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

!!!!!! need help !!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by acepilot, Mar 12, 2006.

1. acepilot

acepilot Guest

ok the problem is that i have action replay i use unleash now the problem is i need mods and need to learn how to make maps so plz help me if you can and if u have any links to mod downloads or whatever or map downloads plz put them down thanks

2. acepilot

acepilot Guest

comon plz

3. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Don't you see that you asked the same thing in two other thrreads maybe if you kept it in one thread they would help....
    I am telling you that google you will find you answer in two seconds instead of waiting for a reply

4. acepilot

acepilot Guest

dude shutup ok if i want 3 threads i can have 3 threads no one good has been answering my threads only you and you ant good your advice didnt help me at all

5. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

No1 is answering because you are impatient and mean

Plus you can't make more than 1 thread on 1 subject it is against the rules

And i gaurantee that if you listen to my advice you will learn.....Your just to lazy to do your own work....loser

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2006
  6. acepilot

acepilot Guest

i did what the hell you gonna do about it omg dude your an ass folowing the rules yea u have to but you dont have to say oh oh god he has 3 forums same thing i better tell him and fusking piss him off dude no wonder nobosy likes you your an ass and yes no ones answering my forums not cuz im mean im mean to u buts thats cuz you wont fusking leave me alone bumhole

7. tocool4u

tocool4u Guest

Dude, you just can't gt over the fact that you posted 3 threads.....
    It's over now just get on ..............I told you like Google type in Halo2 mods....like the first result is a modding site....JEEz come down and get over it

Or would you like me to do it for you and post a site Lazy a**

8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

acepilot, lightning struck. next time read the forum rules before posting.

tocool4u, read the forum rules above about posting & offensive posts as can save your butt from flame wars. if you had done an offensive post when you noticed the multiple posts i would have warned him instead of banning him. so next time do an offensive post & let the mods deal with the crap, that is what we are here for!!!