1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help!

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by corkboy, Jun 12, 2007.

1. corkboy

corkboy Member

Hey guys, just got my dbox2, and need some help, every time i do a scan it just says no chanels found, any idea what im doing wrong, am in cork city using chorus. Have been reading the forum about needing to flash the dbox, not sure how to do this, any help would be greatful.

Thanks

2. drlector

drlector Member

HI CORKBOY,I AM LIVING IN CORK ALSO.MY BOX WAS WORKING FINE UNTIL 2 NIGHT AGO AND NOW THERE ARE LOOKING FOR A CODE. I HAVE MY NOKIA D BOX FILES ON CD BUT IT LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE TO LOOK FOR THE NEW IMAGES TO BE PUT ON TO THE D BOX.PUTTING THEM ON THE BOX IS NO PROBLEM , THE PROBLEM IS FINDING THE NEW IMAGES "FILES " OR CODE. IF YOU COME ACROSS THE CODES ORS FILES COULD YOU LET ME KNOW AND IF I COME ACROSS THEM I WILL LET YOU KNOW

3. ruprect

ruprect Regular member

mgb17 has a new cables.xml file that might work

4. drlector

drlector Member

sorry about this ruprect, but look for the mgd17 new cables.xml file but can not find the latest update.sorry for being so foolish but can you tel me how can i get the file.

"thanks for all your help sorry about this."

5. mgb17

mgb17 Regular member

The cables.xml is for scanning and not for a key problem.

6. drlector

drlector Member

HI MGB17 , SORRY IF I WORDED IT WRONG .MY NOKIA D BOX IS SCANNING BUT WILL NOT PICK UP ANY CHANNELS SINCE CHORUS SCRAMBLED THE SIGNAL.

IF YOU CAN HELP WITH THE "XML FILES" THAT WOULD BE GREAT.MANY THANKS
    FOR YOUR HELP