1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED HELPP PLZ

Discussion in 'Audio' started by hijran, Feb 23, 2005.

1. hijran

hijran Member

HELLO : I WAS TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO BURN SOME FILE ON CD AND FINALLY I GOT TO DOWNLAOD Streambox Ripper. TO CONVERT .rm FILE AND THEN BURN...BUT NOW I KEEP TRYING TO DRAG AND DROP A FILE ON Streambox Ripper AS IT SAYS ON INSTRUCTION, BUT IT GIVES ME ERROER MESSAGE
    AND SAYS UNKNOWN FILE FORMAT..IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN FIX THIS PLEASS ? OR THERE ANY SOMETHING NEW THAT I CAN USE AND FOR BURNNING .rm FILE..PLEASS HELP ME.
    I WOULD REALLY REALLY APPRICIATE IF SOME ONE HELP ME PLZ..

2. andmerr

andmerr Guest

how about before you post in future sport, you go and read the forum rules.Posting messages with the allcaps on is a breach of the forum rules.

Fair enough you posted 5 words in lower case but well the rest isn't.

3. hijran

hijran Member

To all my dear friends in here : I know i went too much over one topic but i really wanted and want to learn what i was looking for..Thanks in advance from all of you ..I got my answer, and i try to work on what i want solve and I apologize for inconvience.. Once again thanks for all of you..Have a great time.

4. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2005