1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need network unlock code for Nokia 2600c-2 (RM-340) - please

Discussion in 'Nokia - Unlocking' started by DADi590, Feb 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DADi590

DADi590 Newbie

Model: Nokia 2600c-2 / Type: RM-340
    IMEI: 354176025868456
    Contry: Portugal
    Provider: Vodafone

Additional information:
    - I bought it 12 years ago, if this helps (I would say bought around September of 2008).
    - It was made in Romania.

If I need to provide something more that I didn't, please say and I will provide the missing information.

If you can't do it anymore (hope you still can haha) or the phone is not supported (I believe it is, because it was not on the not supported phones list), please tell me so I can know the reason.

EDIT: I can wait until it can be done, whenever you can (hope it's not after some months (though, would be better than nothing haha) or never hahaha).

EDIT 2: I just saw this line on Wikipedia:
    Nokia 2600 classic 128x160 16-bit (65536) color 2007 D GSM DCT4+ Bar VGA 0.3 MP
    Then I went looking for someone who could have got the code for this phone in this forum and I found someone saying the c-2 it's a BB5 phone. After that, I looked for this phone on this subforum and none of the people who asked about it got the code. Only an answer saying it can't be done. It's a pity. But the lists are not complete then, because this phone is in no list of the ones mentioned (nor on the short-list, nor on the nokia-tuning page).

Thank you in advance! (EDIT: Thank you anyways, as now I know it can't be done, unfortunately)

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.