1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Otogi 2 Xbox PAL(Europe&Australian) Savegame file

Discussion in 'Xbox - Games' started by Dukelord, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Dukelord

Dukelord Member

Can someone pls help? Thanks

2. varnull

varnull Guest

saves are signed.. make your own save.. simple as.. actually I don't know what you are even asking?? .. WHY do you need a save file for a hack/slash game? .. it's not a hard game.. there really aren't any extras or cheats for it.

3. Dukelord

Dukelord Member

yeah, i have a problem...my DVD has a little scratch, so anytime in the first stage after I get that guy at the tree,a loading screen appears and my game hangs there. I got a save file over the web, but it's for the USA version and my version is the Europe/Australian version. Do you now understand why?

4. varnull

varnull Guest

I doubt a save for later will help.. and the european version is rare.. I mean rare.. Mine is jap.
    I just looked all over the remaining save places.. no otogi2 pal .. lots of jap/usa.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
  5. Dukelord

Dukelord Member

i wonder if there's any gamesave region converter for xbox gamesaves

6. varnull

varnull Guest

never has been.. to my knowledge. The different region games use different checksum alogrithms to sign the saves.. and I can't go down that road because of a long standing agreement within the hack community about certain info.

I guess the only real option is to have a look *cough* for a new iso in the usual places.

what sometimes works is putting the game over to the hdd..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
  7. Dukelord

Dukelord Member

Yeah I've put it on the HDD and same problem....Getting a new iso will be a problem cos I have a slow internet connection...