1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Psul/PSOload/gamecube iso ripping server help

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by sonicdude, Jan 21, 2005.

1. sonicdude

sonicdude Guest

I need some help with the above mentioned things.
    I can't seem to be able to save the userinfo to my pc,
    upload code, or rip files from mem card/game.
    Does anyone know what could be the problem?

2. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I am not sure where to start to help you out,but do you have your gamecube configured to stream games already.If not then you need to obtain a Nintendo official memory card and when you go to save your user information set your link speed on your ethernet card to 10 Half Duplex if the Auto function doesn't save all your information.I normally use PSOload V2.0a for streaming games,it is probably more conveniant to have a PSOload setup rather than PSUL if you are going to stream games.I hope this helps you out if not tell me where you are stuck and I will try to help you out.Another thing check out the Faqs up top on the forum threads list should be at the very top when you go into the GameCube section it will show you how to setup your GameCube to stream backup images.There are alot of guides about setting up a connection to stream games,but this is probably the easiest one to find.Good luck and you should probably switch from PSUL to PSOLoad if you still have PSUL.

Peace L-Burna