1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need serious help on backing up pc games!!!

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by djxkape, Oct 23, 2005.

1. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

just for the sake of it, try to burn another game and see if it is the burner. If another game is giving the same issue then it is your burner.

Just a FYI, when you go to burn COD leave everything at defaualt except the datatype which should be set to Safedisc 2/3 and write at 4x.

2. spguju

spguju Member

I have a Lite-On Drive and using Memorex DVDs, can someone tell me step-by-step on how to use Blindwrite (I have full version) to burn Medal of Honor Pacific Assault. I have original CD and want to make back up. Thanks.

3. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

-Nephilim- is the MAIN MAN you wanna talk to about Blindwrite5, im more of an Alcoholic man my self.

Send a PM or maybe he'll see this.

4. djxkape

djxkape Member

hey there nephilim !! sorry for the delay but i try doom3 and i was able to make a image but when i try to burner it i still got the error message so i guess it must be my burner. can u recomend a good burner that i can buy.

5. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

I personally use Pioneer DVR-109 and I love it but it is getting harder and harder to find drives that will make true 1:1 backups of PC games without using some type bypass protection tool.

But other than that dis one is a TRUE P-I-M-P baybuh, hehe

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Hands down the best burner for backing up games is the Plextor Premium but they're getting hard to find since Plextor quit making them not long ago. If you google for one I'm sure you can still find one. There hasn't been a game yet that mine wouldn't make a perfect copy of :)

7. djxkape

djxkape Member

cool thanks guys for the help i'll check into it. but is there any good usb drives that u can recommend as well?

8. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

flip218 has Plextor Premium hooked up via USB but I don't know if it's a true USB drive or if he's got it in a USB enclosure (<-- always an option).