1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need serious help with hdd

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by kirchner, May 4, 2005.

1. kirchner

kirchner Member

well guys i messed up and im freaking out....i was attempting to format the C:\ partition on the hard drive with a slayer's disk when i noticed it saying formatting F:\ and bang too late my whole drive.... all 7 partitions empty...so i unlocked my drive and i was hoping to use a data recovery program to hopefully get the games and game saves of off it.. does anybody know of any good links??? software that will work?? and advice really needed. thank you so much in advance

2. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

Umm, sorry but when you format a drive u delete every thing in it. i dont think its recoverable. that sucks man, i feel ur pain. :(

3. deezp1

deezp1 Regular member

No you should be good:

If your box is modded correctly it should boot to the disk drive first, then to the HDD, so if you wiped out your hdd, and your chip is still in working order, just put slayers back in and just rebuild the hdd to your liking.

4. Logik666

Logik666 Regular member

i realize that but i think he was talking about his game backups and saves. last i checked slayers dont time travel to the past get his stuff back and restore it for ya. i dont think your gonna get it all back dude. BUT if u do let me know that way maybe ill learn to keep my trap shut.;)

5. cuddehay

cuddehay Member

i dont know any links for the software but i know where you can download saved games at this url:http://www.xbox-saves.com