1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need some help as the guides are useless to me for some reason

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by tiny123, Jan 27, 2005.

1. tiny123

tiny123 Member

ok im trying to put 2 .bin/cue files on a dvd+r disc so they work on my dvd player as i carnt play vcd'd on it for some reason so burning just the .cue file dont work ..anyways i tryied that method to put it on a dvd+r disc but no such luck and i also tried the encoding guides but they only give 1 possiblity and if u have a problem at 1 point it doesnt give alternative solutions anyways...

could some 1 please post a step by step or point me to a good guide where i can put my .bin x2 on a dvd as 1 film please (inside the .bin files are 3 folders EXT/MPEG2 and a SVCD)

any help would be much apreciated

thanks in advanced

2. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

Tiny123,

You'll need to copy the ".DAT" files off the VCD discs as these are MPEG files. Rename them to ".MPG" while you're at it.

Now you have, what I assume, are two MPEG1 files which you need to convert to MPEG2 files and copy onto a DVD.

The EASIEST way for you to do this is to get Nero Vision Express (NVE). This will convert from MPEG1 to DVD and create a menu for you.

Adder.

3. tiny123

tiny123 Member

so write the .cue to a cd and then copy the 4 folders i get on the cd to my hard drive then change all the .dat to .mpg and then write all of it or just the .dat files?