1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need some help please!!!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by TimmyR41, Feb 4, 2005.

1. TimmyR41

TimmyR41 Member

ok so now dvd dycripter will not recognize that i have a dvd burner.....i don't know what is going on.....i've burnt 16 dvds and i had stopped checking them after a few.....i just went back and checked them and the last 4 that i burnt are messed up....they won't play at all........when i put them in my dvd drive on my computer they say they are totally full but there is no information one them......also when i open dvd decrypter it says......no writers detected......i believe something happend that made a change....i noticed that around the time of the last 4 dvd's dvd decrypter had changed what it was calling my dvd burner to a bunch of numbers or something.....if anyone can help i would appriceate it greatly......thanks

2. TimmyR41

TimmyR41 Member

also when i try to burn through dvd shrink to nero then it tells me that i do not have a blank dvd in but instead it tells me that i have a blank cd-r.....it is definatly a blank dvd that i am putting in the tray.....it has no problem with watching dvd's
    just won't burn them anymore........hopefully someone can help....i'm kinda lost......thanks

3. spacedust

spacedust Regular member

Go to device manager and make sure the drive is listed in there and no red or yellow symbols are beside it. If your running xp you can uninstall it reboot and let windows xp install it again.

Good Luck

Spacedust