1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need some help with building our own computer

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Jinkazuya, Mar 1, 2007.

1. Jinkazuya

Jinkazuya Regular member

Hi I am still a newbie when coming to deal with computer stuff. Most of the time, I just rely on most of my friends to help me fix my computer or build a new one if possible. I have never really done things such as that. However, I think it is about time I did something myself or be more independent. My question is whether there is any book that teaches you how to build your own computer? Before building my own computer, what I really need to know? which product is compatible with which or goes well with which one? What I have to do is I want to build a super amazingly speedy and perfect computer? Because I, once having free time, will mostly spend it on burning DVD, or creating my own DVD movies. And hence I need a pretty fast computer.

Thanks for help if you guys could tell me which book is perfectly suitable for a newbie who really does know nothing about computer.

2. ireland

ireland Active member

3. Jinkazuya

Jinkazuya Regular member

Thanks so much for all these articles or websites which aid me in building my own computer.

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum