1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need someone to physically fix my xbox- will pay $

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by CNHolbein, Oct 29, 2004.

1. CNHolbein

CNHolbein Member

Hi.
    My xbox has just recently started acting up and I can't seem to figure out how to get it starting again.
    Apparently, I've got F.R.A.G. (Flashing Red and Green)

What F.R.A.G. does is it powers up the xbox and shuts off three times, then flashes red and green around the eject button.

I do have a matrix modchip and I understand that I need to reflash it, but I cannot comprehend the instructions people are giving me.

So, I am asking around if anyone has the experience and knowledge to repair my xbox, or if there's a shop that I can send my box to. Of course there will have to be some agreement so that you don't take off with my box, but we can work that out.

I'll reward the one who fixes it;-)

2. Sidewaze

Sidewaze Member

Where do you live? I'd be glad to fix it FOC- pay shipping...

That's my way of giving back to the ones that helped me..

3. CNHolbein

CNHolbein Member

Oh yeah, I forgot to put where I live.
    I live in Columbus, Ohio!

4. roman1215

roman1215 Member

i have the same problem. Can you tell me whats going on.? i have the martix mood to.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2004
  5. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

Sidewaze:)
    Good for you dude:)
    so Do I:)

regarding the reflash
    have you tried a hotswap?
    boot up with a flashed modchip, then whilst its on, change the chip for the one that needs flashing
    and flash it from evox

6. CNHolbein

CNHolbein Member

You know what, I tried for 17 hours, downloading everything to reflash this chip and it's driving me nuts. I'm posting my xbox on ebay. Hopefully I'll get enough money out of it to cut the cost for a new xbox.

7. roman1215

roman1215 Member

I talk to some one that knows a lot about xbox. He told me that you have to flash the bios on the martix chip frist and than put bios(xbox) on the chip. also you have to make suer that the is instaled right. places right on the montherbored. good luck guys. I'am trying to fix mine to.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2004
  8. Cerious

Cerious Member

Same problem with my matrix! From what I am hearing it sounds like all of our matrix's are going out!!!! This is weird that all these matrix post are happening all at the same time....

9. roman1215

roman1215 Member

i think i'am going to get new better chip with more power.

10. Mikesloan

Mikesloan Newbie

I have 2 Xbox’s that need fixed 1 is Avalounch x cutter. It turns on but I get green screen I made it useless .the other 1 I think there’s just to many files sometimes it turns on sometimes it don’t I’m sure it’s a similar one to avalounch I’ll pay cash I live in palm desert Ca 92211 I will drive but will not go to far would like somewhat of how and where to save files I know the basics if possible cause I’ve had it forever but never was able to burn games to it it was fucked up right away . I had to learn it on my own my phone number is edited by ddp would like to do this in next couple of months

Last edited: Dec 16, 2023