1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need T610 setting up for the internet and mms - please help

Discussion in 'Sony phones' started by K.HAMMETT, Dec 27, 2005.

1. K.HAMMETT

K.HAMMETT Guest

my t610 has been playin up lately. i recived a mms from my friend earlier and i try to download this mms and it come up with communication error. my setting have been crap lately and i am on vodafone live. i did have a vodafone live phone before and all the settings for the internet/wap and the mms was all set up,but this phone was but has stopped working. reset my phone to all the default setting and have tried using the sony ericsson website where they send you a txt with the settings. i tried that but no look keeps coming up with is communication error.

can anyone help me out how ot set my t610 up for mms and the internet/wap. i would be very greatful thanks.

2. sandisk

sandisk Regular member

I recently had the same problem and I tried getting them (settings) from my provider's website but they never got sent through. So basically I just rang o2 or in your case vodafone and they went through them with me. So just ring vodafone, which is prob free, but make sure you do it from a different phone so they can go through the settings with you.