1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NEED TEMPLATE TO PRINT INSERTS FOR EURO-STYLE DVD JEWEL CASES

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by BIGTOXY69, Nov 11, 2004.

1. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

does anyone know of a program or download to print inserts for the dvd cases that come with the 5 pack of VERBATIM DIGITAL MOVIE dvd+ R MEDIA ? They are bassically overgrown jewel boxes- I think somepeople refer to them as European style cases. I can print regular dvd case labels/inserts but they will not fit the Euro-style cases without trimming. Verbatim is suppoesd to have a download but I checked this and site says no downoad at this time . any help will be appreciated thanx,
    bigtoxy69

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

3. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

thanx jerry

I downoaded thae program you mentioned but I don't think it has that template . but anyway you were helpful . Thats why AFTERDAWN.COM IS A GOOD THING! because no matter how Newbie you are someone always knows something that you don't and will try to help you out. all the afterdawners a great people I thank you and Bless you all. so thanks again will probably just stay using label creator in Roxio & verbatim slim dvd cases for storage. shoulder to the wheel & feet to the fire - Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition Ha. ha. _ Peace my friend Cia0