1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need the right software

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by ragez0r, May 31, 2006.

1. ragez0r

ragez0r Member

hi, sorry if this is in the wrong topic
    my dad has a dilema and its driving me nuts, he has a camcorder capture device.. called ADS if im not mistaken... and hes capturing and burning em all on dvd.. no problem there, its made ez enuf for him to do it... but now he wants to edit them, so we tried with the easiest one.. windows movie maker... when we try to import the captured videos.. it sais something like "too many events to fire from" something like that...so.. i converted one of the captured videos into a mpeg using tmpgenc demo (using the creat a vcd option).. and windows movie maker (WMM for short) opened it fine...couldnt use the dvd option cuz it was separating the video and the audio for some reason.. so i got the full version of tmpgenc and converted to a dvd mpeg where the audio and video did not separate..... and in WMM.. same msg... now i just give up.. we tried other video editing programs... way to complex for either of us.... and when we try to capture video FROM WMM... nada... it does not detect ADS... so.. plz help.. thank u.. any suggestion.. would be appreciated

2. dolphin2

dolphin2 Guest

3. ragez0r

ragez0r Member

k, i dled it... ill give it a try, thank you very much

4. dolphin2

dolphin2 Guest

Your welcome. Let me know how it works out for you.