1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Your Help To Stop Bush

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by john2, Oct 29, 2004.

1. lilbopep

lilbopep Guest

[REMOVED]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2004
  2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Oct 30, 2004
  3. john179

john179 Active member

Listern as a out sider who knows little about American polotics.Niether Bush or Kerry are really fit to run your country.But you are left with this choice to vote for.Well you need a president that will make hard decisions and will back them up.You need a president that is willing to pick up the challenge and go for it by the throat and see it through.

America such a wonderful yet hard place to run.You need a man of hard substance yet a caring one at the same time.None are really up to he job but left with this choice i would pick Bush every time.In all honesty he is the nearest man to this you can vote for.Kerry is a weak man an i can see this from a far and so can everyone else looking in.

4. Gringle

Gringle Guest

Well first of all I agree with Nephilim! And whilst being a well over-aged brit. (63 with a couple of months ter go.).In all of my life,, for the first time I just got shocked..

(I saw on the internetty thing a man lose his head!)

'The're just a pair of over indulged softeys'

Let's press a few buttons and argue about the pollution after..
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]give instuction to a wise man. Then he will become wiser, give instruction to a fool. Then he will become wiser. It's all about time.. [thet slanty-eyed bloke I used to read][/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2004
  5. jacota20

jacota20 Member

john179 got it exactly right. best explanation of any presidential election ive ever heard. ill be voting for bush for just those reasons.

[bold]Nephilim[/bold]
    lol. dude, you really know how to ban a person.

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

7. lilbopoop

lilbopoop Guest

Look at me!

I got banned again!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2004
  8. JoshB

JoshB Member

I just hope Bush wins..Kerry seems to be a total a$$ Kisser..Think about about it Terrorist for Kerry..WHAT THE HELL IS THAT..but then again this post should be erased....
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]A DVD is Like a Woman.It either Will or Won't![/small]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2004
  9. JoshB

JoshB Member

I just hope Bush wins..Kerry seems to be a total a$$ Kisser..Think about about it Terrorist for Kerry..WHAT THE HELL IS THAT..but then again this post should be erased....

10. john179

john179 Active member

lilbopoop please go play on your own its not in my nature to be a nasty peace of work like yourself.If you wish to call us all retards fine you have done it.
    Please unless you have anything constructive to say please go else where.

Thank you.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]
    The Greatest football team in the world
    Asus A7V8X-X XP2800+,2x120gb,1.5gb Ram
    Ati 128mb Graphics,Lite-on 411S NEC 2510A
    os windows xp sp1[/small]

Last edited: Oct 31, 2004
  11. seifey

seifey Member

"Kerry is a weak man an i can see this from a far and so can everyone else looking in."

So, uh, this is all about who the bigger MAN is right? The one who will keep the weak oppressed, can win any pissing contest, and can chug 10 beers while watching football and kicking the ass of anyone who disagrees with him?

Fact: those who are "looking in" from "afar" are of the vast majority anti-Bush; so much so, they are practically organized in their stance.

He has done nothing positive domestically, and has caused instability worldwide. With his "you are either with us or against us" speech, he single-handedly divided a country via polarization. Doesn't matter who wins, that won't change now that it's started -- be very happy if another Waco or Oklahoma City doesn't happen within the next year, because the odds are high, especially now since assault weapons are no longer banned.

We have seen our country become a joke for some, and something to fear for the rest. Fear, because we effect the world through our power, and if we go down, the world goes with us. A joke, because the colour-coded terror "alert" system has done nothing but terrorize OUR OWN PEOPLE with fear, which means when something does happen, those that have been quaking in their boots with fear are more likely to get up and act out violently against the first legitamate-seeming target.

I very much hope I am wrong, but I doubt it.

12. The_OGS

The_OGS Active member

Much thanks to all
    (well almost all, lilbopep)
    for being civilized in this philosophical debate :)
    A great debater can respectfully say "Well, you Sir are full of shit"
    And then together, they can go for a libation afterwards...
    So, best of luck on Election Day, to all our wonderful American friends.
    Best Regards

13. Gringle

Gringle Guest

just a passing thought, as I said earlier, (thoughts from an ancient brit.)).."I thought G,Bush showed fantastic restraint in not nuke-ing a few folk.

as I get older I like the guy. mike/gringle

14. Xian

Xian Regular member

The important thing is that no matter who you support, get out and vote if you are a US citizen. The lines may be long or the weather may be bad, but in a democracy this is really the only time you get to make your voice heard.

15. catfreak

catfreak Active member

... Let's see ... according to South Park I have a choice between a douche bag and a turd sandwich ... My question seems to be which one is which? I think that Bush seems to fit both definitions pretty well ... but upon further thought, Kerry seems to fit both pretty darn well, also ... Seriously though people ... the only difference between the Democrats and the Republicans, is that one is always in my bedroom, while the other is always in my wallet ...

... This is why I've just returned from voting with my conscience ... I VOTED FOR RICHARD BADNAREK ... YOU SHOULD ALSO ! ! !

http://www.lp.org

... We need to separate ourselves from the axis of evil .. Busch, Blair and Sharon are the leaders of the world's largest terrorist organization ... What we the people of the USof A are allowing these SOBs to do is nothing short of another holocost !! ...

16. john179

john179 Active member

I think if you really think Kerry will bring anything new to your country and make good changes for all then vote for him.But if you are if you have the same thought as me who is just a looker in and see a weak man that will lead your country in to more trouble then vote Bush.I beleive in the US some presidents get elected becuase of the size of there campaign fund and others drop out.The thing that saddens me is for such a great powerful country you are only left with two candidates in the final run in to the election.

To be honest it means the Amreican public have very little to choose from and Bush and Kerry have a 50 50 chance of making the whitehouse with only one opposition to tackle in the later stages.It's like going for a top job in a company you may go to several interviews and if you get short listed to the final few there is always still more than two.

This is the biggest job in the world and you have 2 to choose from when it comes to the final poll.All seems a little sad to me that there is not a wider chioce for you guys to choose from at the final poll.
    Lets just hope it does not turn out a bit of a mess like last time and all the counting is done proper this time with no dodgy counting going on.

17. RicTheRed

RicTheRed Guest

What's funny is everytime super benladen is there to say any stupid thing, Bush is going up.
    Come on! Ben Laden = Bush's puppet.
    I think he was killed in Afganistan long time ago, but they just hide the story. It's just too good to have him back on the tv saying: "little evil americans, I will come and kick your butt".
    I'm foreign but the link is just tooooooo evident.

18. The_OGS

The_OGS Active member

I don't agree.
    It is this sort of statement that has the Americans over-impressed with their own importance :)
    Afraid I'm with Catfreak on this one.
    Obviously not practiced in thinking...

19. john179

john179 Active member

Well this is what they say is the biggest job in the world sort of speak.Personally Alex Ferguson has the biggest job in the world for me and especially the way were playing at present.

20. Pop_Smith

Pop_Smith Regular member

well, election day is upon us, just to ask Neph, could we please keep this thread opened so we can comment on the result of the election?