1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need YOUR opinions, please.

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Airek, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Airek

Airek Member

Hi folks. I picked up a Nintendo DS about a week ago in order to get ready for my upcoming deployment.

Instead of buying new games, I went on eBay and found some better prices on the games I wanted. I spend about $99 for 6 games.

Any way, all my games have arrived and I love the DS. Now I'm faced with a problem... I came across M3 Simply today and feel as if I've wasted my money. I read the guides and completely understand how to use it and am faced with this question...

Do I eBay my games and purchase M3 Simply w/ 2gb memory stick included, or suck it up and not get M3 Simply at all? I now can't imagine NOT using it.

Last problem is.. I leave on Thursday for six months. Time is running out on this and if I ordered the M3 Simply I'd have to have my wife (try) to get it set up and send it over to me.

Blah, a lot of writing to simply ask, "What would you do?".

Thanks!

2. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

well if i were u, sell all ur games, and buy m3 simply. But make sure before u go, do some research first, and tell ur wife how to make the games work on ur m3simply.