Neph's POLITE Gun Debate

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by Nephilim, Apr 4, 2006.

1. greensman

greensman Regular member

Howdy George. :)

Hope all is well!!!

2. little155

little155 Regular member

GM, how are you doing? All is well. I'll have a gun and ammo even if they are banned.

George

3. greensman

greensman Regular member

You said it.. NOT me.. ;)

add: I'm fine, thanks for asking. :)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010
  4. BIFF0

BIFF0 Regular member

My dad has never owned a gun but he still has this sticker in the garage. Stickers don't hurt people.
    [​IMG]

Here's a video of Neph out hunting.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfr2cZXWBqI
    He obviously forgot to attend a gun safety seminar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0&feature=related

5. greensman

greensman Regular member

Dude you just don't get it!!

Have a good day and keep up the fight.. I'm sure you'll win in the end.

oh... btw.. let's take away cars too... there are so many irresponsible car owners out there.. they speed, run red lights, run over people, used in drive bys (are they the reason for drive bys or is it the guns??)...

How bout knives??

Or baseball bats??

Or golf clubs?? (Tiger might want that one!!!)

Or video games??

Or Rock music??

COME ON man!!!! Think about what you're talking about!!!!!!!!!!!

The government here has taken to many of our liberties thus far.... and if given this there is NO end in sight!!! Trust me!!

6. little155

little155 Regular member

You beat me to it GM, you hit the nail on the head. A club may be the most brutal weapon to have. And, they want to ban guns, that levels the playing field for the bad guys.

Later George

7. greensman

greensman Regular member

LOL.. banning guns makes it better for the bad guys.. just ask those in the UK.. that worked well for them didn't it?? NOT!!!!

Just wanted to add something else.. LOL.

It's NEITHER... it's the frikkin idiots wielding the weapons and driving the cars... PEOPLE are PEOPLE and that's NOT gonna change... as a general rule there are gonna be law abiding citizens and criminals.. the laws are made for criminals.. but when they (criminals) DON'T follow the law then what good does it do for the law abiding citizen that is criminalized??

BAD PEOPLE are bad people and that's always gonna be in society but taking something away because the person wielding it causes harm or strikes fear into others isn't a good policy... controlling the BAD PEOPLE in this case is good policy... that means treating criminals like criminals and if the crime is serious enough then do away with said criminal.. I could add more but it's not nice.. LOL.

LIKE the fellow that shot the intruders.. I'm sure he didn't shoot those folks because they were stealing frikkin copper wire... he shot them because they accosted him and threatened his life.. BIG difference if you ask me!!!

8. BIFF0

BIFF0 Regular member

Cars are necessary in America and purpose is transportation.
    Guns are unecessary in America and purpose is killing.
    I can go through the rest but you really need to say rock music is ok.

Also what don't I get.
    That you like guns and I don't and let's just leave it at that.
    But just because I am against guns does not mean one of the idiots who have a gun won't shoot me because I stepped on his lawn or something stupid.
    You should be angry at the gun owners who misuse their weapons and don't repect their power. They are the reason people are against guns.

Control bad people. How about starting by taking away their guns??

9. little155

little155 Regular member

All a bad guy has to do would is get another gun. The Black Market is full of them. Even in the UK, where guns are banned, they can be had on the Black Market. So, what now?

10. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

In Louisiana, The legislature has decided NOT to give the college students or visitors the right to pack 'em. Mistake in my opinion. LSU is mostly surrounded by crime ridden areas. E,W and N.

Hello LOCO!

Originally posted by BIFF0:

Control bad people. How about starting by taking away their guns??

If we can carry our guns around, we can control the ""Bad people", vermin, more easily and cheaply, than trying to take their guns away. what a joke.

11. greensman

greensman Regular member

Really?? But they're so dangerous.. they kill people too.. HOW many?? you should look that one up too.. ;)

Really VARY greatly on this one!! They are necessary!! For killing yes.. MURDER NO!!!

But it causes kids/people to commit suicide, murder, homicide, and to do drugs and have sex... haven't you heard?? ;)

That if you follow this foolish thinking it'll get you nothing but a government that is to big to control and that will take all your liberties one by one...

Ok... if you insist. ;)

Well don't step on his lawn.. or do anything stupid.. ROFL... You said it in your statement there... it's NOT the frikkin guns buddy.. it's the person wielding the gun.. it's NO different if he had a baseball bat or golf club... if that nut wants to end your life or do you harm he'll do it by any means possible...

I am.. idiots are abound in society.. thus the need for a gun!! ROFL. See this mentality is why I can't stand political parties (or is it partys)... if the agenda fits their needs then it's good, if it doesn't then it's bad... takes guns for example.. they want to ban guns?? WHY?? Is it really because they want to keep people safe or is it because they believe the NORMAL citizen is to stupid to own a gun, or is it because they want ALL the control and to do away with a possible revolution when they try to take away all your liberties... ask the people of Okinawa, Japan how they defended themselves against the emperor's men?? Or how bout the Russians that used broom handles to fight a war?? Of course part of that was due to NOT enough weapons!!

Maybe leaving it like you said...

Ok.. but you have to leave it alone too!!! :p

12. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Men and sissies, it's Neph's polite gun thread!LMAO

13. BIFF0

BIFF0 Regular member

Greensman I am no match for your misquoting ability.
    I will leave well alone.

14. Masterfit

Masterfit Member

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Why I Carry a Gun

I don't carry a gun to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don't carry a gun to scare people. I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I don't carry a gun because I'm paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I'm evil. I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

I don't carry a gun because I hate the government. I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don't carry a gun because I'm angry. I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don't carry a gun because I'm a cowboy. I carry a gun because, when I die and go to Heaven, I want to be a cowboy.

I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man. I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate. I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don't carry a gun because I love it. I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

15. greensman

greensman Regular member

NOTHING until now pissed me off... where did I alter or misquote you??? Typical liberal BS if you ask me!!

You leave it alone as you're NOT able to discern between GOOD and BAD people... NOT what they do with the item in there hand!!

Guns don't kill/murder people... PEOPLE kill/murder people!!!!!

16. BIFF0

BIFF0 Regular member

Wow you seem kinda angry greensman. Maybe would best to give someone else the keys to your gun safe until you calm down. (That's just a joke no need to reply)
    Masterfit I don't think the problem is you and your gun it's the people who aren't responsible enough to own a gun. And in my opinion the best way to stop those people from having a gun is for nobody to have a gun.

17. Masterfit

Masterfit Member

When you convince the bad guys and governments to disarm, I will too, also, as well...........ain't gonna happen

18. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Hi Neph! It's good to see you are still kicking!

I hope that all is well with you, sir.

19. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Active member

no no on the rock music , i can't live without it lol

20. greensman

greensman Regular member

Ya big sissy.... hehehe. :) Howdy buddy.... hope all is well in your part of these United States. :D