1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 10

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Shelley2481, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Shelley2481

Shelley2481 Member

Hi, i have been using Nero for years. started off with 5 then 7,8 & then tried nero 9 as a trial. My computer stuffed up and so i needed to upgrade and get a new computer only to find out that nero 8 and below does not work on my new computer. I decided to get nero 10 as i thought this would be fantastic. I totally hate it. It is so difficult to nagigate and i cannot (after hours of trying) do a simple nero slideshow.
    I was wondering if anyone had a copy of nero 9 as i cannot purchase this anywhere. apparently nero 9 will work on my computer. Otherwise a tutorial (simple version) on how to do a nero slideshow where i can add my own music and text etc without using the timeline that is so very difficult to use. Thanks Michelle

2. rulisky

rulisky Regular member

Do not know your budget, but there are many listings for Nero 9 on eBay. Give it a look.

3. shibadude

shibadude Member

Wouldn't waste my time anymore with Nero. ConvertXtoDVD works much better.

The people at Nero are arrogant and their software is junk. They don't give refunds and expect you to jump through hoops to resolve their crap software problems that you are having. Look elsewhere for software and stay away from Nero.