1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Nero 2019 offline licences

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by F.S., May 31, 2019.

1. F.S.

F.S. Newbie

Purchased cd version of Nero 2019 platinum, took much effort to get code for offline installation (already had cd licence code, came with the package), but now video exportmodule won't to .MP4 format without online access to licence. Adobe's premiere software does it ok, so why so much problem with offline installation of Nero?

2. Chris Litton

Chris Litton Newbie

I have a problem installing Nero Platinum Suite I purchased a few days ago. I had removed a previous version (2015) and on installing the new product, an error message saying Nero Core had failed appeared and the installation ended. I downloaded a fresh copy - same error. I downloaded the off line version - same error. I cleared any remaining entries in the registry with CCleaner and tried again but received the same error. I have contacted Nero several times and have not received any response. I reinstalled my old version without any problem. I am past being frustrated that Nero will not respond and if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

3. Chris Litton

Chris Litton Newbie

Update to my problem: I found a reference to a Nero First Aid Kit and ran this. After rebooting I began the installation of Nero Platinum Suite and the installation completed successfully.
    Pleased that I can now use the product I purchased by disappointed at the lack of support from Nero who ignored all my requests for help.

4. aldan

aldan Active member

yeah,you wont find much support there.lol.dont see too many people using nero any more with all the free alternatives.i still have nero 8.every time i upgrade my rig i have a battle with them to activate it.

5. Chris Litton

Chris Litton Newbie

I suggested they should incorporate the First Aid Kit into the uninstall function. You would then be sure that any earlier version is completely removed prior to installing a new version. This received a positive response so let’s wait and see. My feeling is that Nero Premium is trying to do too many things like so many other software companies.

6. wither 1

wither 1 Regular member