1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 3.2.3.2 error burns?

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by rc1489, Jul 1, 2007.

1. rc1489

rc1489 Regular member

Believe it or not i have it it is about 8 sections of combinations of numbers and letters, so now i am to do?
    thanks

Last edited: Jul 19, 2007
  2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Yep that's it!

Here's what I would do - email Nero again (customer service). Make sure you're at the official site - nero.com.
    Explain that you think you have an essential version (i'm pretty sure you do) - give them the serial to confirm exactly what version you have. Ask if you purchase the dvd plugin will Vision now be fully functional.
    I'm pretty sure it will but with this builder I'd err on the side of caution.

If you need help w/ Nero let me know.

edit: typos :)

3. rc1489

rc1489 Regular member

if i just reply to the (2) emails i got, with this info leaving out the serial # until they ask for it, or do i have to go to their site again?
    thanks and thanks
    it is version 7.5.13.1 if that helps
    there lists
    nero home ess.se
    neroexpress ess

and a list of 6 or 7 more, it says nero start smart essentials in the shortcut on the desk top

4. binkie7

With that information you do have Essentials so just go ahead and buy the plug in. The plug for 7 is especially for essentials. You can read about it the page for this plug in.
    I'm pretty sure Nero won't require the serial # to buy the plug in. But hang on to it now that you have it written down.

5. rc1489

rc1489 Regular member

WELL i don't have to worry about nero any more, i followed the email they sent and opened up nero essentials, and checked for updates and found them, then stupidly it said the version must be removed before the updates can install, ok, the windows , yup, removed nero, then i don't have it and it's a 299 mb download.
    and i'm o a dial up. now what? thats 24 hours to download.

unhappy camper

ihave imgburn down loaded not installed, is that for vista home premium, and then what viewer to use again? for .mov

6. binkie7

Eck - 24 hours to download.
    You can buy a install cd from Nero - I think it's like $12.99 (us). Check their site for more info.

Try the QuickTime Alternative - didn't list Vista but from the link that you posted looks like it may since that poster was able to use it.

Yes ImgBurn is Vista compatible - it just a burner though - not a converter. Use DivXtoDVD to convert.

7. rc1489

rc1489 Regular member

8. binkie7

It the cd or dvd that has the program on it to install. Instead of downloading the version and installing you just pop in the cd/dvd and the installer will guide you through the install just like the download.
    Here's a link

9. rc1489

rc1489 Regular member

from that link--

Internet Radio Recorder FREE
    Learn More
    Upgrade

If you are a current user of Nero 5, 6 or if you are using an OEM version which came bundled with your recorder, then you are eligible for our limited time Upgrade Offer to Nero 7 Ultra Edition ENHANCED.

learn more

Downloadable Serial Number:
    US $79.99

Retail Package:
    US $99.99

Nero 7 Update DVD:
    UPDATE ONLY - You must already own Nero 7
    US $12.99

so being i had a version and was unistalled inadvertently, i supppose the update only is what you are referring to, but there is nothing on my system now.

also-
    what is this
    http://www.nero7.info/?gclid=CKDE-IqZt40CFRPdPgodi1bbLw

Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
  10. binkie7

I would email Nero and explain that you have dial up - too long to download, uninstalled by accident and see if the update dvd has the full version you can install.
    Heck if mailing isn't that expense I'll copy my cd of 7.8.5.0 and mail it to you.

The other site you link to is a bogus website - scam.
    At the bottom of the page:
    This website has no affiliation whatsoever with the owner of this software program, and provides only a link to the software program.
    Copyright 2007, DownloadNero.com All rights reserved.

11. rc1489

rc1489 Regular member

I have emailed them and explained, i prob won't hear until next week,

what country are you in?
    apparently there is a "pm" on here?

i know there are all the catch ya web sites, but being on zdnet you'd think?

12. binkie7

I'm in the US and yep there is a pm function here. To the right of the members post you'll see a person w/ an arrow. There or under the tabs that list home, news etc is a 'compose a private message'.

Yeah I won't trust that website - a. it lists the download size at 11mb - not - much bigger than that. b. to go anywhere besides the home page you need to 'register'. My guess is they want $$

13. rc1489

rc1489 Regular member

Last edited: Jul 20, 2007
  14. binkie7

Yes it's Vista compatible - all flavors of Vista :)

Since it doesn't convert you can just burn them w/ it but they probably won't play on a dvd player.
    You would use the build mode (click on mode from toolbar then build).
    Click on 'browse for a file' (middle of screen) then find the mov file add it then burn.
    Here's a guide for a video_ts folder - just pick browse for file instead of browse for folder - link

15. rc1489

rc1489 Regular member

thanks

i guess i prefer something to also play on dvd playersafter converted
    ---------------------------
    if i uninstall nero 7 to do an update it says i need nero 6 serial #,
    it shows one less box of 4, then i have, is this an issue, probably won't due this update until next week as nero has not returned my email yet? copy below from nero site-

First, make sure you have your Nero 6 serial number so you can reinstall Nero/NeroExpress after using CleanTool. The serial number should look like this: 1C80 -xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. The serial number should be located on the inside of the Nero jewel case, or on the back of the paper sleeve the Nero CD came in. You can also open Regedit (a program in C:\Windows), and go to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ ahead \ Installation \ Families\Nero7\Info” to obtain your Nero 7 serial key from there.
    Next, download Nero CleanTool to your desktop. Unzip the file with WinZip or WinRar and then double-click on the EXE file to run it.
    Reboot your system when CleanTool has finished - this will clean the registry and remove all Nero entries.
    After that, download and install the latest Nero 7 version from our webpage. The latest Nero version is available here: Nero 7 Updates
    Enter your Nero 7 serial number to unlock the trial version.

i also have been told vista home premium has a built in zip wizard? i have win zip downloaded not installed, should i have winrar instead? vista home premium i may have installed a file already of another nature that was a zip, unknowingky that vista had a unzip but i do not know for sure, to new yet?
    thanks

FYI,
    I understand now Vista Home Premium, has a built in zip utilty, been advised not to add another.

thanks

Last edited: Jul 31, 2007
  16. rc1489

rc1489 Regular member

Once i have downloaed the nero clean tool to my desk top, do i need stay connected to the internet to run it? Some software programs have an issue i know, don't know here.

If nero sends a replacement installation cd, if they would, is that the most current version or is it a trial?

thanks

17. binkie7

No you don't need to be connected to the internet to run the clean tool.

I would hope that Nero sends the latest version but I can't be too sure on that. if it doesn't say it on the dvd then the only way to tell what version it is is to start installing it.

18. rc1489

rc1489 Regular member

Thanks

It will probably be a week or better not knowing where they ship from, i'll wait until the cd gets here before i run the cleaner
    thanks
    Is there a new procedure on the website here, when i post a message there is window that comes up and a dial says message loading ,and the screen changes color like a pop up?

Last edited: Jul 31, 2007
  19. binkie7

Maybe they'll mail it from their Ca. office instead of Germany.

I'm also checking w/ them on mov files and what Nero 7 supports with them if anything. I'll let you know what they say.

Yep - there is a new pop up here about message loading - I think it started the other day.

20. rc1489

rc1489 Regular member

Thank again

Appreciate all that you do.

Be in touch

Thanks