1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 6.0 How do you add music tracks

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by glenbury, Feb 14, 2005.

1. glenbury

glenbury Member

Hi;
    I created a music CD using Nero Burning ROM 6.0 and followed the "Help" instructions using "Audio CD" and on the "Burn" tab checked the "Write" box and left
    "Finalized CD" unchecked thinking that would let me add on tracks later since there are still minutes left on the CD.
    But how do you add on tracks? I can't seem to figure it out. I thought I could just drag the audio files to the CD drive and but it doesn't work. Can someone please help?
    Thanks

2. Digidave

Digidave Regular member

glenbury, I'm guessing you had a CD-RW in because if you were using a CD-R the option for finalizing would have been greyed out. If you want to add more to a CD-RW disc you have to do a multi-session and the only way to do that is when your creating a CD-ROM(ISO). Then again I could be wrong. I'm sure someone will straighten me out if I am!!

3. glenbury

glenbury Member

DigiDave;
    Actually, I used a CD-R. The Finalize wasn't greyed
    out so I left it unchecked figuring i could continue.
    If you follow the steps to make an Audio CD from your hard drive like I did, you don't come across having to make a multi-session or not.
    Thanks