1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 6.5

Discussion in 'Suggestions, ideas and feedback' started by ngantio, Sep 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ngantio

ngantio Guest

mkaseatgb And nephilim

if asking for a free software is piracy then what does the word free means.

In your forum rules it is written no where when or why a thread must be closed. You censure and close when you want. If you like to dictate then I am not your man. Consequently you are autorized to ban me right now if it can make you feel good.

Regards.

2. l8nights

l8nights Guest

@nganto I realize there is a lot of times language barriers or sim from ppl who's native tongue is not english. but that does not seem to be the case w/ you
    you seem to be genuinly ignorant nero is not freeware and if you should borrow from one who has paid for the program then you are and the individual giving you the serial # then you are dooming the entire population here read my post in the last piracy ridden thread you started it is right below this one.

but I digress there is plenty of free software dvd decrypter is free and has it's own burning engine and the author is about to release a new burning program that I believe to be free! you might check into these

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2005
  3. l8nights

l8nights Guest

hey neph can I have a ban button come on I would promise to use it very responsibly I could get a picture of trump and say
    [bold]YOUR BANNED[/bold]

and I think the guy "autorized" me come-on just once!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2005
  4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Give me the word l8nights and the hammer will fall...........

5. l8nights

l8nights Guest

well I've heard nothing from him I thought he was going to be more fun than that. (and I might have been having to much fun as well)

I personally don't think twelve yr-olds should be given free range on the p.c. but to each their own huh?

6. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

How did l8nights get to this thread before me? Wheres your name in his post huh???Yea thats what I thought :) Technically he hasnt done anything wrong...but he did ask you to ban him. And he posted in the wrong forum ;)

7. l8nights

l8nights Guest

@mkaseatgb I don't think he actually understood my last post in the other thread

oh well it seems we have scared off our new friend you know the smart one!

asking for an illegal/pirated serial # is not wrong?? it's against forum rules either way there matey aaarrgghhh! lol:)

8. mkaseatgb

mkaseatgb Regular member

I meant in this thread ;) I first thought he was banned in the last thread and made a new name, but I reread the last one and relized Neph only gave him a warning.

9. ngantio

ngantio Guest

I am surprised not to have been banned. And I am also surprised you are still not understanding that your answer to my question should have simply be Nero is not free, not threats. The precision ``Free`` I maid means I had any intention of breaking rules. I believe if you can’t understand this then there is nothing you can.

As for my moral, if you think you can scar me because you gave your opinion on a thread then I am afraid your experience on Forums has the high of my toes.

In my last message I hold the attention on the conditions in which a thread is supposed to be closed. Why is there no reaction on that point?.

Thank you for having enabled the button REPLY. Your are progressing.

Respectfully.

10. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Never heard "the high of my toes" before.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.