1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 6.6.0.18 & ISOs

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by Playr, Mar 29, 2007.

1. Playr

Playr Regular member

I have a DVD5 movie I want to back up so I ripped an ISO of it (I know movies are better as VOBs). But I want to try something new here, anyway, which "New Compilation" option should I select to create a DVD movie that plays on my stand alone player? Or should I just d/l and use ImgBurn?

Thanks.

2. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

Just use IMGburn

3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Playr

If you burn the ISO, you're making an exact duplicate of the original disc. It will play as the original does. Use Imgburn as instructed from the other thread in which you ask the same question.

4. Playr

Playr Regular member

Actually it's two different tasks. Here I want to burn a DVD5 ISO movie using Nero and the question was "which option to choose". But is seems like ImgBurn is the better way to go.

The other post was asking about burning a DVD9 PS2 ISO using DVDDecrypter vs. ImgBurn. And it just so happens that again the answer was just use ImgBurn. I wasn't sure if DVDDecrypter & ImgBurn could peacefully co-exist on my computer but you answered that question too.

The reason for the long explanation is I hate when people double post and certainly I don't want to be accused of doing the same thing.

Thanks for your replies.