1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero 6 or 7

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by rbrock, Aug 31, 2006.

1. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@audiofile
    Nah - at this point I wouldn't regret that stmt.

I started using Nero when all it did was audio/cd's. Can't rememebr the version but it's been a while. So for them to screw that up in 7 - what they starting out doing - is pretty bad imho. This last version finally fixed it for me but doesn't look like it did for arniebear. I'm sure there's others that still have problems w/ it.

@rbrock
    I guess if Nero finally gets hit in the pocket they may pay more attention to getting a product right. Nothing is really bug free for all but they could sure do a better job.

@arnibear
    [bold]2000[/bold] entries!
    Are you going stay on them? May not even be worth the hassle.

2. arniebear

arniebear Active member

I sent them an email back that it did not work, I plan on just driving them crazy. I also am going restore my system back to 6 just for my own peace of mind though. I would like to be able to encode my audio books for my MP3 player, granted I could use another program but I like Nero.........well I did like Nero :(

3. audiofile

audiofile Guest

[bold] All together now gang ... On three ... 1 ... 2 ... 3 ...
    YOU SUCK NERO 7[/bold]

binkie: I, too have been using Nero for quite awhile myself, but you have to admit this really is no excuse for Nero with all their problems they have been having with this version, particularly since they have been around for some time, it's not like Version 1.

arniebear: I understand why you want to drive them crazy, but you see they don't care, they have your money already, you are simply a number and hang up away. I wouldn't waste too much more time on them which again is ashame. [​IMG]

rbrock: No, you aren't going crazy, because WE all will leave soon if they don't get their *&%@ together and they will go crazy [​IMG]

THE END!!![​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2006