1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 6 ----- PAL NTSC DVD HELP!

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Dudgee, Jan 15, 2004.

1. Dudgee

Dudgee Member

hi folks.

Ok, I'm at wits end with this stuff and desperate for some advice from someone who has successfully converted a PAL DVD to a burned NTSC DVD.

The PAL DVD has to be ripped, converted and shrunk to fit a standard 4.7 GB disk.

I have tried a number of programs but no one program can do the job. Nero 6 claims to do it and does a good job, BUT when I try and add files to burn, I get some stupid "can't use this file" error on half the .VOB's.

The problem is it does not do the PAL > NTSC conversion until burn time which means I can't just use the basic Nero Burning functions, unless the conversion function is hidden somewhere in there that I can't find.

Suggestions on how to make Nero 6 work or is there another program or combination of programs that will do a better job?

2. mfurj

mfurj Member

The Fox, Any DVD, runs in the background and will remove region coding. You can download a 30 day free trial. If you like it and you probably will it's only 39.95

http://www.slysoft.com/en/

Last edited: Jan 15, 2004