1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NERO 6 popping and clicking audio in "ShowTime"

Discussion in 'High resolution audio' started by Omnis41, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Omnis41

Omnis41 Member

Hi friends,

I am new to the forum and need some technical help.
    Hopefully, someone can address my problem since NERO support will not respond.

Recently, i purchased and installed NERO 6 (retail version)i DL'd all the latest patches along with the latest Creative Labs Audigy 2ZS updates.
    Whenever i try to play my "Iron Maiden" Rock in Rio concert DVD (retail version, non-copy; i note a lot of clicking and popping in the audio, although the couple of DVD movies i own appear to sound proper?
    Oddly, if i play the latter title using Windows Media Player or NDVD the sound is perfect!
    I would appreciate any help concerning my dilemma as to how i can correct the above Nero "Showtime" issue.
    I would really like to use NERO full time since the burner along with the interface is kewl!

System:
    3.2G P4 (Latest BIOS)
    1G ram
    PNY 6800 ultra video (latest driver)
    Creative Audigy 2ZS Platinum (latest drivers)
    Sony DR700U DVD/R/W/CD double layer (latest drivers & Firmware)
    JBL Creature 2.1 speakers & subwoofer
    Viewsonic PB201b LCD monitor
    Windows XP SP2 (all updates)

Sincerely,

Frank

2. DogBomb

DogBomb Regular member

Play the DVD on a stand-alone player just to make sure it's not that the DVD is faulty. About the crackling/poping, I know Creative Lab sound cards had alot of complaints about that, but that was with the Live! cards. I'd check the sound card before Nero.

3. jimmyfro5

jimmyfro5 Guest

I just captured a music video using NERO and burned it to DVD+r USING nero, It crackles and pops? However, when I use PVR software that came with the video capture card, the problem doesn't exist.

Anyone have a clue?