1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

nero 6 ultra edition update

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by cecilia, Nov 8, 2004.

1. cecilia

cecilia Guest

Dear my friends in the forum,

I have NERO 6 ULTRA EDITION . This version support DUAL LAYER DVD MEDIA ? I read in the website of NERO with title " NERO 6 ULTRA EDITION " update. Do I need to update this version or I already had this version.
    Please explain to me my friends.

Thank you

CECILIA

2. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

If you have the latest Nero 6.3.1.25 or the Nero 6.6.01 versions of Nero, then you do fully support Dual Layer DVD Media.

Regards,

Craig
    Ahead Software
    USA

3. cecilia

cecilia Guest

dear Craig,

How I can check my version of NERO ? This version that I bought in BEST BUY. Now they continue to sell it
    Yesterday night I try to check DUAL LAYER DISK (VERBATIM)
    The software doesn't recognize the dual disk. My driver NEC 2510A , it support dual layer write. something is stranger, I check the information about NEC 2510A in my computer I dont see the write information about DL

Please explain and help me

Thank you

Cecilia

4. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

If you launch the Nero StartSmar, and click on the NERO icon in the top left window, this will take you to the Nero Product Center, and here you will see listed the versions of Nero programs you have on your system.

And what type of DL media do you use? It needs to be DVD+R DL, and not DVD-R DL. See below what is supported by your model recorder.

DVD+R DL, CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R

Regards,

Craig
    Ahead Software
    USA

5. cecilia

cecilia Guest

Dear Craig.

Thank you for you help. I will check tonight.
    I bought Dual Layer DVD MEDIA DL (VERBATIM DVD+R DL).
    Dear Craig, I am very confused about the NERO 6 Ultra edition software selling in the best buy, circuit city...What version?

Thank you

CECILIA

6. ccampbell

ccampbell Regular member

We have yet to come out with a retail version of Nero 6.6, so it's definately Nero 6.0, but as to what exact version of Nero 6.0x I could not say as there were a few produced. You would have to use the process I mentioned previously to find out. An upgrade may be all you need to resolve your issue. YOu can upgrade to Nero 6.3.1.25 or you can upgrade to Nero 6.6.01 for free from the Nero website.

Regards,

Craig
    Ahead Software
    USA

7. cecilia

cecilia Guest

Dear Craig.

I check Nero version (NERO ULTRA EDITION)that you and I bought in the Best Buy until now the shop continue to sell it . This is the VERSION 6.3.0.0 (this version doesn't support DUAL LARER) so NERO suggest update The latest VERSION that We see in the NERO WEBSITE Version 6.6.0.1 , it support DUAL LAYER. I did update yesterday night and install in my computer so now I use NERO TOOL to check NEC ND-2510A in my computer.It is really true like you told me yesterday this version support DUAL LAYER. This uptade (6.6.0.1) recognize the DRIVEr and DUAL LAYER MEDIA.

Cecilia
    Thank you so much CRAIG