1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 7.5.1.1 Released--09/18/2006

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by LABOY, Sep 18, 2006.

1. LABOY

LABOY Regular member

2. poolpro

poolpro Regular member

I wonder how buggy this version is going to be.Seems like they can never fix things just make them worse.Hopefully not in this version.

3. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Yes, I got an email from Nero telling me to update to Nero Burst as this will solve all my encoder problems. They tell me my encoder looks just fine. However, I got DSL and their server is freakin slow again it tells me it will take 4 hours to dl. Nero is a pain in the butt :(

4. poolpro

poolpro Regular member

yeah same here on the dsl.It is taking forever so I guess I'll wait till their servers are back on par.

5. arniebear

arniebear Active member

I am just letting it go I am at 14KB, it only take 3 hours, and the trouble is it is not worth the time, or the computer space. Something tells me they have not resolved the issues, but I will be hopeful and see :eek:

6. poolpro

poolpro Regular member

I can't even download from Nero's site.The download window doesn't even open.What's up with that?

7. poolpro

poolpro Regular member

I log in to Nero and go to downloads and click on version 7 updates and the download window doesn't even open.

8. arniebear

arniebear Active member

I am dl at a whopping 11Kb, only 2 and half hours more to go :(

9. tranquash

tranquash Regular member

Yeah, I was gonna ask the same. Has any of you been lucky trying to update nero thru their setup utility?? I always end up dl the whole thing from their slow servers... lol

Cheers!!!

10. arniebear

arniebear Active member

The Vista Beta did not take this long to dl and that was over 3g. Nero really needs to get their shed together :(

11. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

and when you are finally finished dling the New and Improved Nero.... you will have to make guides for it and also test it out with everything you got! Inquiring minds want to know!!!!! and we trust your opinion on this! Get to work! LOL hahahahha ;-D

12. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

good lord, im DL @ 14.5kb/sec, guess all you guys are hammering Nero's servers~ j/k :)

i'm with arniebear on this one, 4+ hours to go~ and to think this version might be no better than the previous ones, Nero really does need to get their shed together~ :)

docTY

p.s. i was fairly pleased with version 7.5.0.2 (unofficial version that came out prior to 7.2.7.0 that was not offered on Nero website) i am sincerely hoping that 7.5.1.1 is an improvement upon the 7.5.0.2 version and NOT just another "updated" version of 7.2.7.0 ~ :)

13. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

To my amazement but not surprise that they have brought out another version...my only question is ...How many attempts do they need to get it right...do they even test these versions before release or just leave it up to the consumer to report any "bugs"

14. tker

tker Member

10 mins left now its going 25 kbps, i just hope it wasn't a complete waste of time. i've managed to get at least one good result from just about every version so i probably wont know if theres a problem with 7.5.1.1 until i've burned a few dvd's. my guess is a few will work ok then i will get the damn audio not syncing to video problem, if that is fixed it should be all good.

15. arniebear

arniebear Active member

I got a half hour left, up to 14Kb, got to back up my system with Acronis before I install this one, am leaving nothing to chance.

16. poolpro

poolpro Regular member

Just upgraded and still problems persist on Recode.Does anyone know how to get rid of the NERO RECODING AND COPYING FILES after encoding is done? After I am done recoding it starts a scan saying RECODING AND COPYING FILES please wait. How can this be taken away?

17. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Ah back to the old days when Nero 6 took friggin forever to download :)

Just started downloading - 55 mins to go on cable.

Guess everyone's hitting their servers - will probably be slow for a couple of days.

@arniebear
    LOL - yes leave nothing to chance :)

@docTY
    Nice to see you hanging around :) Any good 'enhancements' with Nero 7.5 version that you noticed?

18. arniebear

arniebear Active member

I here it has Recode 4, somebody over at CDFreaks dl the beta version that doc was talking about. They were complaining about bugs, gwen better get out her flit gun for this version :)

19. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

hmmm bugs in Recode? That ain't good - that's one of there better apps with few isssues usually on different pc setups.

Wonder if it has to do w/ the converting for psp. Oh well tomorrow's new release day so I'll have several to try it out on.

20. arniebear

arniebear Active member

Back to the drawing board for me, four hours later the stupid thing still will not encode, gets to the end and still freezes. I am beginning to think it has something to do with my Intel chipset, but as I do not have the Intel Accelerator installed do not see how this can effect anything. I have had this problem from day one.........I think Nero is fudging and this version is exactly the same as the other ones :(