1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 7.5.5.1 NEW

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by zebadee, Jan 18, 2007.

1. zebadee

zebadee Regular member

Last edited: Jan 18, 2007
  2. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

Looks like some of the updates were to fix problems in Vista.

3. rayrou

rayrou Member

The new version gives me a problem with Showtime and vision. A music video that I could watch and hear with the old version is now showing a 2 seconds (late?) problem and on showtime and after burning it with the Gwendoline method with nerovision. The video is perfect with WMP. So before I encounter a bigger problem I will stick with last november version. I remember weird noises coming out of previous version of vision after burning avi. I kept going back to old 7082.

4. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@zebadee, I think you need to amend your thread title to read 7.7.5.1, I will wait til the errors start coming in before I pass judgement.

@rayrou , This version, 7.5.9.0 seems a pretty stable version, available here

http://www.filehippo.com/download_nero_7_premium/

5. rayrou

rayrou Member

I agree with you. For what I do, 7.5.9.0 is the most stable since 7082. Never had a problem since late november...

6. mtbgtr

mtbgtr Member

7.5.9.0 may be stable but it is significantly larger and slower, at least on my machine, than 7.0.8.2. Plus somewhere after 7.0.8.2 Nero dumbed down Encode to only let you pick bitrate with a slider. I have since gone back to 7.0.8.2 till they give me back my choices of encoding audio. I have sent a request to Nero as such but no reply in weeks. If this new version gives me back the old audio encoding choices, I'd like to know and will give it a whirl.

Cheers