1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 7 audio playback stattc problem

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by rbucklin, May 31, 2007.

1. rbucklin

rbucklin Member

I am using Smart Start video esentials by Nero that came with the sony dvd portable recorder that I purchased. I downloaded a video from a mini dvd that I recorded on my sony DVD recorder.

The problem I am having is when I view the downloaded video on my computer using nero vision 4 esentials I hear a static noise coming from my right speaker when music is played or the background gets louder.I don't have any other recording software on my computer (I removed the software that I had on my computer). Which is on the video track. When the sound level is low or not playing music I don't get the static.

If I copy music from my computer into the audio track I don't get static. I did copy the audio from the video track and place it in the audio track and it still has the static noise on it.

When the video is played on my computer or dvd player I don't hear the static noise.

rbucklin

2. MysticE

MysticE Active member

Your post is confusing.

What does this mean? The mini DVD plays correctly?

3. rbucklin

rbucklin Member

I think I figured out my problem. The Sony DVD direct came with Nero Software. I am attempting to use the software with a mini DVD disks that I created on my DVD handycam. After I downloaded the video from my handicam mini dvds into the Nero software and played it I received static while the video was playing music. All of my other software I used to play the same video did not have static in the sound bite when music was playing.

So I copied the mini DVD from my sony handicam onto a dvd using the sony dvd direct. I then loaded the copied video into the Nero software and played the dvd. The area where static had been when I played music was gone.

My guess is that the Nero software was made to be used only with the disks created with the dvd direct and not handicams or their are settings that I have to change in the nero software to make the static disapear.

Does that make sence?