1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 7 Burning problem in transcoding Help anyone need disc coasters

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by jim2332, Sep 29, 2007.

1. jim2332

jim2332 Guest

Hi my name is jim
    I recently downloaded a really good copy of resident evil extinction. But buring it has become a problem it plays fine on computer. Windows list it as avi movie file. When i checked its properties it listed as video compression xvid. When i go to burn this to dvd the nero 7 wants to transcode it and you have to choose then if you want pal or other format i tried both neither worked correctly. It would go all the way threw and burn it but when you play it back no sound and you have high pitched whine pulsing in and out instead. I am trying to find someone with more experience than me with this who can give me answers on how to adjust conditions inside the nero program for this transcoding i just have them set to automatic. I have plenty of coasters now and it would be crazy to go on trying now without trying something new and expect different results. Please advise on action to take, thank you in advance for any help.

2. attar

attar Senior member

Try converting it with this.Note it's output is to a DVD folder.
    Try playing the output with your media player before burning.

http://dl.afterdawn.com/vsoDivxToDVD_setup_v0.5.2b.exe
    Import the file(s) (AVI, WMV,MPEG, VOB)
    Output (standard DVD file format) to a folder on the HDD.
    Set 'Aspect' to 4:3 (if you have a regular tv)
    Set 'Standard' to NTSC (if you live in North America)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2007
  3. jim2332

jim2332 Guest