1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 7 Essentials

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by FJCannon, Aug 19, 2007.

1. FJCannon

FJCannon Member

Hello,
    I have installed the Nero 7 Essentials free software I received with the purchase of an external Pioneer DVD drive. Do I need to upgrade this software to burn DVD video clips to a DVD-R disc with music background?

FJC

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Hi FJCannon
    You should have a 30 trial of the dvd plugins which are needed to use Vision. That sounds like the app in Nero you would use for what you want to do.
    After the 30 days it up you could by the plugin from Nero's site.

Here's a link that shows the diff's suites of essentials and the full Nero - link

3. FJCannon

FJCannon Member

I have added "DVD-VIDEO MULTICHANNEL PLUG-IN". I have tried to burn a DVD movie made from my camcorder clips now on my hard disk. I get an error message which is telling me I have the wrong disk. I am using a DVD-R balnk to burn the movie and background music. What is wrong?

4. Saltgrass

Saltgrass Regular member

Most folks in this forum are used to a software version that has numerous utilities to do different things. You might be a little more specific about exactly which utility you are using and the steps taken to get you to a point where you get the error message.

I have the essentials package on one of my computers, so I might be able to duplicate your steps.