1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 7 is good Nero vision for converting avi to dvd-r

Discussion in 'Subtitle help' started by dutchey, Jan 28, 2006.

1. dutchey

dutchey Guest

I love nero dont get me wrong but here is the deal..Avi Mpeg files to convert to a dvd-r takes a lonnng time in most cases 3-7 hrs and even longer if its a pal version and has to be converted to NTSC where looking at even a longer time frame..So here is my question is there a promgram out there that can do this same process in super speeds that would cut the time i have at the moment in half.. please can some one suggest somthing thats faster ...I wonder if theres a program that can convert avi/mpeg to an iso file who know's thanks for any one that can help me

2. Dude2099

Dude2099 Regular member

Give VSO DivxtoDVD ago, ive fulled a dvd of episodes of avis and its never taken 3 hrs.

3. dutchey

dutchey Guest

Dude i need to knoow the best setting for vso divxtodvd... i purchase the license yesterday i read that the speed for coverting have a watermark unless you purchase wich i did im still not getting good speeds when encoding i did my first movie and it took 4hrs i have the conversion priorty set at the highest and the fps speed is 13.0 can this go any faster ..please help thanks

4. Dude2099

Dude2099 Regular member

whats the specs of your computer?

5. dutchey

dutchey Guest

amd duron processor 901 MHz 248 mb of ram

6. permiggs

permiggs Regular member

You need a new machine...LOL
    Really you need more RAM. It's like using a Yugo to transport a football team. It will do it but will also struggle... (i'm surprised you can actually do it...)