1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 7 Premium anydvd clonedvd 2? whats the difference!!

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by JoLanTru, Jan 14, 2007.

1. JoLanTru

JoLanTru Member

OK, I want to use Nero 7 Premium and slysoft products to back up a dvd because from what I read, they are the two best programs that do it. What programs do I need from Slysoft and what do i need to use from Nero 7 Premium. I want the best dvd quality I can get.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2007
  2. elizerroj

elizerroj Regular member

Nero Recode2 will not give the best dvd quality you can get, there is a program called Rebuilder which does give you the best quality. Recode2 is the second best program outthere in term of quality output. Clonedvd2 is a very good program, it just doesn't compare to Recode2 when it comes to quality output.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  3. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

be advised that the best encoder is DVDRebuilder Pro with CCE or ProCoder2.... but everything is just an opinion! You will get great results with AnyDVD and CloneDVD2....... Nero Recode is good, too! Everyone has their own opinions....... after doing thousands of DVDs with many programs....... I can honestly say that Rebuilder is great..... AnyDVD + CloneDVD2 is great....... Shrink...... Recode .......they are all great....... I never identified all my DVDs as to what program I used! I can't tell the difference from the old DVDXCopy to Intervideo DVDCopy4~ and then Rebuilder and AnyDVD + CloneDVD2! They all look good on my big screen! and isn't that what you want? So long as the DVD looks good on your screen!