1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 7 Ultra or Premium Edition?

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by _Crusader, Nov 10, 2005.

1. _Crusader

_Crusader Member

What is the difference between Nero 7 Ultra and Premium Editions.

Thanks,

Crusader

2. WARNE

WARNE Guest

Money I presumme. I can only assume its pretty much the same, they (NERO) wants more money [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2005
  3. hulayyyy

hulayyyy Member

In US Nero is Ultra and in EU is Premium. Maybe because of marketing issues.

4. WARNE

WARNE Guest

I just upgraded to Nero Burning Rom 7.0.1.2 and learned the only thing I saw was the Premium version is on the "English/England" page and on the "English/US" page it shows Ultra. And of course patches and bugs being tweaked (which is a good thing). [​IMG]

5. domie

domie Member

i think it's a sign of how although world famous on the internet, they have no idea in terms of marketing other than simply advertising products.
    if you follow the link for nero premium and click on more info, it takes you to nero ultra......ridiculously confusing and the least they could do is explain it clearly on the home page.

6. sai143

sai143 Guest

i want key for nero 7

7. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

I'm in the US, and I got Nero 7 Premium since late October 2005. I've been using Nero Burning Rom, Nero Express, Nero Recode 2, Nero Vision and Nero ShowTime (to watch AVI, DivX and DVD movies) and I've never experienced any issues whatsoever. So far all it has been working flawlessly for me.

8. mikeb2

mikeb2 Member

alkohol,
    I've seen quite a few of your posts regarding your successful use of Nero 7. I just purchased 7 as well and would like to know what you did as far as upgrading from 6. According the quick start manual that comes with 7, all it says is to insert the Installation disk and go, but it seems like there have been quite a few people that have had problems moving from 6 to 7. Did you simply do an "Add/Remove Progams" to remove 6, then install 7, or did you do something more complex. Also, I was going to do a System Restore point before removing 6 and installing 7. Will that help me if my 7 install goes bad? Thanks,

Mike