1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nero 7 Ultra

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by namahana, Mar 27, 2007.

1. namahana

namahana Member

I am new at this and a computer nard. I made the mistake of following advise of computer friends and bought Nero 7 to make DVD video of movies and pictures for friends that had a vacation. I am in this way over my head.
    I have read-reread and reread the Nero manuals, read different advice on the internet, including the great advice that is on this site, but still lost. Is there a step by step guide for getting from pictures to incorporating music to burning the DVD? I do have the pictures on NeroVision in titles. My computer friend comes over, goes through the keys and mouse like a race driver on the track, then say, "there, that is how you do it."

My response, "Duh."

Can I be helped?

2. oldyorkie

oldyorkie Guest

Nero 7 doesn't have help files installed by default.

Go to Nero home page and you will find what you are looking for in their help section. All topics can be viewed online or downloaded to your pc.

Good Luck
    oldyorkie

3. namahana

namahana Member

Oldyorkie,
    Thanks for the advice. I have just been able to get back to the project and starting to review the tutorials as suggested. Go beyond PowerPoint, Word, and Excels and I am in the netherlands -comes from being more humanities than teckie. Others can do it, I will find a way to do it.