1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NERO 8 - Confusing?

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by davidaw06, Nov 1, 2007.

1. davidaw06

davidaw06 Member

Is it just me or is NEROVISION that comes with NERO8 rather confusing? I have been using previous versions of NERO but now find myself totally lost as to how to create a movie, with chapters, and a menu!

2. sls00sls

sls00sls Member

It's a little different than what I was used to, but it seems to offer more control over what you want to appear on the screen. Besides the Nero manuals which you can download from thier website, I went here for more help, http://www.digital-digest.com/articles/Nero_Vision_5_DVD_Authoring_Guide_page1.html
    I've posted a question on this forum, and 5 others. I want to use a video clip with it's audio as the menu background. It was easy in NV4, they both imported together, not so in NV5. So far no one has answered, so yea, I think you're right, it's a little more confusing.

3. SILONER

SILONER Member

yeah i also find it more confusing...i actually uninstaled it and instaled 7 back to my pc... as for 8 i have it on my lap-top, ill use it until i have more knolege in it :)